8 Jan 2020, Wed
Career Opportunity: Inbound Support Administrator
We’re a leading company in the petroleum industry and we’re looking for an inbound support administrator to join our team at our Durban head office.
The Inbound Support Administrator works with a wide variety of inbound leads through various communication methods. To be successful in this role, you must be resourceful, take the initiative to research potential customers, provide needs analyses to ensure leads are properly qualified and then transitioned to our sales specialists. You will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of client-focused interaction and communication with potential customers, be martech-oriented with an understanding of what motivates customer behaviour during each stage of the Buyers Journey, as well as being familiar with the current digital landscape.
For a detailed description of what we require, please see below.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management of the inbound lead process, managing the full lead lifecycle from prospecting to qualifying the opportunity handover
- Promptly and effectively handle customer enquiries coming in via phone, web submission, email, social media and other forms of communication
- Manage, start and drive the early sales cycle, collaborating with the sales specialists to prospect, assign and advance new business opportunities
- Conduct customer needs analyses
- Manage seamless handoffs to sales ensuring reporting and communication is frequent and bi-directional
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to facilitate new sales programmes, messages and campaigns
- Ensure all leads and prospective targets are adequately captured in the CRM system and that they receive appropriate levels of attention
- Build and manage an active inbound lead pipeline through prospecting, lead nurturing, and prioritising resources to build a sustainable and robust opportunities pipeline
- Evaluate lead lists, scrub leads, update vital lead information and leverage digital resources to gain a better understanding of prospects, their industries and their needs.
Customer Experience Admin
- Develop a strong understanding of company’s products and the industries it services
- Focus on creating memorable experiences by acting as frontline sales and brand ambassadors
- Understand who our customers are, what brings them to the company, their intent and timeline to purchase, who the decision makers are, and create customer profiles accordingly
- Educate and excite customers by answering their questions and providing relevant marketing material
- Collecting customer information for use in marketing databases
- Ensuring correct customer onboarding
- Scheduling calls from sales specialists to address customer queries and needs
- Ensuring drip marketing campaigns are actioned at defined intervals on the Buyers Journey
- Addressing customer care, facilitating after-sales service and conducting customer surveys
- Assisting with ad-hoc sales and marketing activities as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or similar
- Solid working knowledge of Office 365 and CMS platforms
- Five years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Organised, methodical and deadline-driven
- Proactive and demonstrated resourcefulness
- Strong communication, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Excellent phone presence and spoken and written communication skills
- Sense of humour.
Interaction with People
- Manager: Media & Marketing
- Chief Financial Officer
- Senior Bookkeeper
- Sales Specialists
- Logistics Specialists.
Please send your CV, including a clear recent photograph, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about SA Oil here…