31 August 2018, Friday
Job Vacancy: Content Marketing Specialist
We’re a leading company in the petroleum industry and we’re looking for a content marketing specialist to join our team at our Durban head office.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Manager: Media and Marketing to create memorable marketing material, for online and offline channels.
For a detailed description of what we require, please see below…
Roles and Responsibilities
Candidates should be critical thinkers, with a passion for social media and content marketing. Ideally, you will have journalism or brand copywriting experience (online or print) with a flair for crafting genuinely creative content, and a knack for finding intriguing angles in a B2B space.
The successful applicant will have excellent editing, writing and core journalism skills, knowledge of content management systems, digital media trends, and understand the basics of SEO.
- Developing daily, original storytelling for the latest digital media platforms
- Helping grow the company’s reach and engagement through editorial content in line with KPI metrics, increasing interaction and brand consideration
- Researching and writing content for infographics, blog, newsletters, video, print media and other platforms, in line with content marketing strategy
- Craft content in line with SEO principles
- Read and interpret web and social media analytics and use it to enhance content generation.
- Uploading content to website and social media, and social media moderation
- Contributing fresh ideas to brainstorming and other marketing planning sessions
- Assisting with ad hoc marketing activities, as required, e.g. market research, sourcing quotes, compiling media packs, maintaining press clippings book, marketing databases, analytics reporting, etc.
- Research current industry trends via print media or online.
- Degree in English, journalism or communications
- Solid working knowledge of WordPress or similar content management systems
- A portfolio demonstrating published creative works.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Organised and deadline driven
- Creative and innovative
- Honest and transparent
- Sense of humour.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a pleasant working environment and company culture.
Please send your CV, including a clear recent photograph, to email@example.com
Find out more about SA Oil here…